The Office of the State's Attorney for Baltimore City is seeking to fill a Receptionist position. This position is located at 5800 Wabash Ave., Baltimore, MD 21215.
Duties of Receptionist:
- Be the first point of contact in the office, located at a front desk and greets every person who enters the SAO office.
- Answer and master a 5 line telephone system at the front desk.
- Take accurate messages for ASA's and all staff members.
- Assist the public when entering the SAO office.
- Collect and disseminate intake to the entire office.
- Open and disseminate all mail that is delivered interoffice from other SAO offices, other agencies and the U.S. Mail.
- Order supplies needed for the office.
- Date and stamp all incoming work, mail and expungement petitions.
- Shred all confidential work for the ASA's assigned to that building.
- Operate and handle the mail machine, which stamps all outgoing mail for the office.
- Assist docket clerks as needed with preparing both criminal and traffic dockets.
- Any other necessary administrative duties as directed by the Division Chief, Building Chief or Administrative Supervisor in order to achieve the SAO Mission.
This is a full-time position.
Qualifications: Applicants should possess excellent organizational and communication skills, be able to meet deadlines and be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Applicants should possess the ability to work in a high volume environment. Selected candidates will be subject to drug and alcohol testing and a criminal background check before starting employment.
Salary: This is a Receptionist position with a salary of $30,181 - $34,359 plus benefits.
To Apply: All interested persons should email resume and cover letter to [email protected] by the close of business Monday, March 9, 2020. Submissions will be allowed until the position is filled. Please use "Wabash Receptionist" as the subject reference of your email and in your cover letter. Documents must be in PDF or Word format. Position remains open until filed.
Not applicable to the position.