About the Position: This is a Supply Technician, GS-2005-07 position located at the Tooele Army Depot, Directorate of Base Operations, Logistics Support Division.
This is Public Notice for positions being filled under the Direct Hiring Authority (DHA) for Domestic Defense Industrial Base Facilities and Major Range and Test Facilities Base, NDAA 1125 (a) and (c).
Learn more about this agency
- Resolve material master record problems when identified within the Logistics Management Program (LMP) system.
- Update specific material master data in LMP restricted functional structured roles.
- Review documents for completeness and correctness, entering required data from available records.
- Review, analyze, identify, classify, and initiate action to describe in catalog terminology, following Federal Catalog description, policies, rules and patterns, a large variety of supply items.
- Conduct research of references to properly identify and classify items with appropriate federal supply classes.
- Perform work in TEAD Mail Room and distribution warehouse.
- Responsible for all mailroom operations, mail processing, mail directory service, forms control, and mail redirect and delivery, including packages requiring special handling and chain of custody, ie., medical or urinalysis collection samples.
- Serve as a liaison between Army postal officials, USPS, and FedEX to coordinate operational aspects of the mail and distribution programs.
- As the Printing Control Officer liaison between the Defense Printing Army Service (DPAS) and all Organization personnel reviews all printing jobs, monitors the timely completion and receives jobs in order to deliver to the requestor.
- Serve as the records manager for the Tooele Army Depot. Monitor the installation Modern Army Recordkeeping system (MARKS).
- Operate forklift to lift and carry load weighing less than 10,000 pounds to height of 168 inches in loading, unloading, and stocking materials.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.