You will serve as a Supervisory Facility Operations Specialist (Requirements Branch Head) in the Public Works Department of NAVFAC SOUTHWEST.
Learn more about this agency
- You will assign tasks and priorities for employees to accomplish a facility department's business goals.
- You will identify workload factors or performance criteria to determine effectiveness of facility operations.
- You will coordinate daily activities of facilities operations (e.g., planning, requirement development, acceptance, assignment, maintenance) to support mission requirements.
- You will manage facility operations to ensure that end user facilities requirements are addressed and executed by the service providers.
- You will coordinate personnel or equipment resources to achieve facility project goals.
- You will determine the products and services needed to carry out facility management functions and ensure missions objectives are met.
- You will coordinate with organization and public works business lines to develop facility maintenance planning and execution strategies.
- You will partner with project managers to design sustainment projects for existing facilities.
- You will evaluate possible approaches and solutions to unusual maintenance and repair problems using technical judgment, experience, and exploration of available resources.
- You will resolve facility scheduling conflicts to verify work is completed in accordance with established priorities.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.