About the Position: This is a permanent GS-6 Security Guard position located on Fort Lee with the Physical Security Branch of the Department of Emergency Services. Benefits available include Retirement, Life Insurance, Thrift Savings Plan, Health, Dental, Vision, Annual leave, Sick leave. If eligible, Military Buy Back toward Civilian Retirement and 104 hours disabled veteran leave for 30% or more Disabled Veteran's.
PLEASE CLICK MORE ABOUT AGENCY FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THIS POSITION
Learn more about this agency
- Receive, authenticate, and vet visitors entering an installation.
- Respond to and/or contain crisis or urgent situations including accidents; man-made, biological, chemical, radiological, or natural disasters; or other incidents that could result in harm to people, property, or the environment.
- Control access to the installation/Federal property and restricted areas, identify security risks, and provide traffic management.
- Apply requirements for equipping and securing government and contractor facilities to guard against unauthorized access, identify suspicious activities, and ensure continuity of operation.
- Operate security-related equipment (both manual and automated) or devices.