About the Position: This a permanent position as a Police Officer (Conservation Law Enforcement Officer) with the Directorate of Emergency Services at Ft.Jackson, SC.
Learn more about this agency
- Serve as a Police Officer (CLEO) engaged in Conservation Law Enforcement duties.
- Investigate violations of environmental and fish and game laws.
- Conduct various safety, search, and rescue services.
- Conduct community relations activities, briefings, tours in order to enhance appreciation of the wildlife.
- Promote public awareness of fish, game laws and regulations.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.