This position specializes in primary care medicine such as family medicine or internal medicine and assumes responsibility for the diagnosis, prevention, therapy, maintenance and rehabilitation of patients in the capacity of a senior specialist or expert. This position reports to a Supervisory Physician.
This is an OPEN UNTIL FILLED job announcement and will close once the position is filled. Please ensure your application is submitted before the cut-off dates to receive full consideration.
Learn more about this agency
- Provide the full range of care by interviewing, examining, diagnosing and treating patients in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine or Internal Medicine Pediatrics within an outpatient patient-centered medical home clinic.
- Provide emergency care as required to stabilize patient and arrange for transfer of care to an appropriate facility for the level of care needed.
- Conduct outpatient clinics.
- Work closely with allied health professionals to utilize and coordinate the services of other health care professionals in the management of a patient's medical, physiological and social issues.
- Document appropriate medical records for all patients to ensure the accumulation and organization of pertinent clinical data to provide comprehensive medical care.