This position is located on the Caddo/Womble Ranger District, Ouachita National Forest with a duty location of Mount Ida, AR
The incumbent of this position performs clerical and office automation duties in support of the unit.
For additional information about the duties of this position, please contact Diana Freeman at (870) 867-2101; or at [email protected]
Learn more about this agency
- Uses word processing software and related hardware equipment to produce a variety of correspondence, reports, office forms, and other written material in final form.
- Sorts incoming mail, date stamps and files in employee mailboxes. Processes electronic mail, outgoing mail, and operates postal machine for metered mail.
- Serves as Collection Officer to sell such items as National Forest maps, Christmas tree permits, and Access Passes in accordance with manual and handbook requirements.
- Greets visitors and answers telephone, directing the customer to appropriate staff or personnel.
- Provides general clerical support to the office staff.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.