You will serve as a FINANCIAL TECHNICIAN in the DISBURSING, TRAVEL and PAYROLL SUPPORT DIVISION of Military Sealift Command, Norfolk Virginia.
If selected below the full performance level, you may be noncompetitively promoted to the next higher grade level after meeting all regulatory requirements, and upon the recommendation of management. Promotion is neither implied nor guaranteed.
Learn more about this agency
- You will utilize the Defense travel Sytem for Travel Order Writing and/or Travel Order Liquidation.
- You will extract data from the Human Resources Management System (HRMS) when information is needed to verify travel entitlements.
- You will articulate ship assignment itineraries and training assignment itineraries to CIVMAR workforce
- You will identify travel restrictions, required travel training, area clearances, and overseas travel arrangements.
- You will utilize computer programs such as (excel, word, powerpoint)