About the Position:
The U.S. Military Academy, West Point, NY is an academic institution located in the Hudson River Valley, 50 miles from New York City. The historic site is the oldest continuously occupied military post in America. West Point is a self-contained city with housing, a Department of Public Works, libraries, hospital, fire department, chapels, and restaurants. Employees have access to Eisenhower Hall Theater, Hudson Valley's performing arts center, and recreational facilities.
Learn more about this agency
- Maintain reservations for facility use.
- Support events held in USMA Library facilities.
- Inspect and maintain all event spaces.
- Take basic pictures of events occurring at Library facilities.
- Keep time and attendance records.
- Perform administrative support functions to include answering routine inquiries, answering telephones, distributing mail, securing supplies.
- Distribute library-related news communications through social media and other publishing channels.