This position serves as a Dentist (Endodontics) located in the Dental Department at the Red Lake Service Unit. This position reports to the Supervisory Dentist or designee.
OPEN UNTIL FILLED: This announcement is open until the vacancy is filled. It may be extended or closed prior to the current closing date. First cut off date for applications is 10 business days from the open date and every 10 business days thereafter.
Learn more about this agency
- Provides technical assistance and consultation in endodontic care to the dentists at Red Lake, and other service units.
- Provides diagnostic services with the use of history, radiographs, clinical examination, diagnostic models, and other appropriate tests.
- Provides both routine and complex endodontic services.
- Provides emergency services, including the treatment of trauma, pain and infection of the oral cavity. Obtains services in other areas as appropriate for cases requiring a team approach, but acts independently for complex cases involving his/her area of specialty.
- Participates in the development and implementation of continuing education courses for the Indian Health Services dental program.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.