The primary purpose of this position is to perform day to day control and management involving the formulation, execution and/or analysis of the organization's budget and funding requirements.
Learn more about this agency
- Serve as the functional point of contact for day-to-day budget/financial issues
- Perform budget formulation work involving review and preparation of budget estimates and financial plans. Perform budget execution and administration work involving the monitoring of obligations incurred and the actual expenditures of funds
- Provide advice, assistance, and guidance on budgeting and related information and conducting analyses, reviews, and special studies of budget and/or related information
- Use budgetary and other automated system(s) and computer-generated products in accomplishing budgeting/funding assignments
- Plan, organize, and direct budget activities, ensuring organization comply with legal and regulatory requirements and meet unit equipment and specialized training needs
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.