Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.
The primary purpose of this position is: to serve as an Air Reserve Technician to direct aircraft maintenance activities in the accomplishment of unit flying schedules and maintenance plans, to assign priorities to aircraft production work, directs action to resolve resource shortages, and trains reservists in the duties and responsibilities set herein.
Learn more about this agency
- Plans use of workers, equipment, facilities, and materials on a week-to-week or month-to-month basis. Performs personnel management responsibilities.
- Ensures education in, compliance with, and practice of security directives, good safety, and health habits in all work areas.Performs administrative functions.
- Manages the aircraft maintenance production effort by assigning priorities of work necessary to accomplish flying schedules and maintenance plans.
- Serves as technical advisor to flight chief/maintenance supervisor in the resolution of production problems.
- Executes specific disaster control duties including provisions of Emergency War Orders and contingency plans.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.